Professional interior design
We start every project based on our clients’ individual situation. First we go through wishes and needs. We then map out what works and what doesn’t work in the home and what kind of atmosphere and style is desired. We design both modern and classic interiors. We also agree on the scope of the design work, as well as the extent of its implementation.
A comprehensive and detailed interior design plan allows for its implementation by the customer himself, but many of our customers use our help in the implementation of the plan.
Read more about our implementation services here »
What an interiors plan includes
- A computer-drawn layout including furniture
- Design of the built-in furniture, like kitchen and cupboards, if needed
- Recommended materials and colors from floor to ceiling
- Photos and prices of selected furniture and other interior products
- Proposals for textiles such as carpets, curtains, bedspreads, etc.
- A detailed lighting plan
- Finishing touches, such as paintings, decorative objects, etc.
If you have any other specific interior “problems” such as choosing proper lighting or textiles, we can also help you in tackling these smaller projects.
Please feel free to contact us »